Thứ Năm, 20 tháng 10, 2011

PS3 or 360... which is REALLY Better?

I own a PS3. I like my PS3. I have never played an Xbox 360. So, to be honest, I don't know what I'm missing. Therefore, I'm not missing anything. I'm fine with my PS3. Does that make me a "Fanboy?" I don't think so.
From the Urban Dictionary:

"An arrogant person who goes into an outburst every time something he likes is questioned. Fanboys usually accuse others of being fanboys. Usually use 1337 and swarm MMORPGs. Fanboys caused a lot of fallout between people when they started arguing about consoles. If you insult something that a fanboy likes, he will spam your computer up and try to insult something that you like. Most words a fanboy uses are in 1337 or end with 'X0RZ' and they spell the word 'the' as 'teh' because they think that it is 'teh ro><0|2Z!!!'"

Ok... now that I'm done proofreading that Godawful definition, I think I can safely say that I'm not a fit. However, I think EVERYONE knows someone who is.
PS3 fanboys like to go on about the power of the PS3's processor, the Blu-Ray, the 250,000 exclusives coming out in 2011, and they try and find some numbers somewhere that PROVE that it's selling faster than the 360. 360 fanboys like to bring up the popularity of their system, the sales numbers, the attach rate, and of course, "CoD is better on the 360."

I have one question for all the fanboys....

SO F'ING WHAT???

The PS3 has Uncharted, Infamous, Little Big Planet, Heavy Rain, Metal Gear Solid 4, Gran Turismo 5, Demon's Souls, Haze, Killzone 2 and 3, Resistance, MAG, Warhawk, Yakuza 3 and 4, and Echochrome.

The 360 has Halo, Gears of War, Forza Motorsport, Alan Wake, Crackdown, F.E.A.R, Fable, and Ace Combat 6.

BOTH systems have, Assassin's Creed 1, 2, and Brotherhood, GTA4, Final Fantasy XIII, Red Dead Redemption, Just Cause 2, Prototype, Call of Duty, Guitar Hero, Rock Band, and just about anything put out by Electronic Arts.

So which one is better? Does it matter? All that REALLY matters is which one do YOU prefer? You want to play Little big Planet? You need a PS3. Want to play HALO 3? Gotta get a 360. Want to play Assassin's Creed 2? Then FLIP A FRAPPIN COIN! Or get both. Your gaming choices don't affect me. My gaming choices don't affect you. If I want to play Metal Gear Solid 4... will that interfere with your CoD experience? If I want to play Heavy Rain, or Gran Turismo 6 1/2, or CoD 31, or Hannah F'n Montana, how is that going to affect your library?

Your opinion is your opinion, my opinion is my opinion. How is this difficult? Both systems have something for everyone. So go fire one up and play.... and have fun.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét