Thứ Bảy, 11 tháng 2, 2012

Cold Drinks Collection in Pet Society

Despite my aversion to sodas in real life, I have to say that these bottles are delightfully shaped and colored! Several players have been lucky to collect all ten of the new cold drinks from the Pet Society vending machines.

From left to right, the drinks are:

    Cold Orange Soda
    Cold Cola
    Cold Peach Iced Tea
    Cold Tropical Drink
    Cold Lemonade – I think this one's my favorite bottle.
    Cold Coconut Drink
    Cold Grape Soda
    Cold Lime Soda
    Cold Cherry Cola – Oh, wait. I like this one even better.
    Cold Mint Drink


Remember singing "99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall" as a kid? This pet has 105 bottles, to be exact!
pet society soda
This article originally appeared on Pet Society Anonymous.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét